GENERAL GUIDELINES for ALL attendees:
- Attendees must wear a CDC-recommended mask that fully covers both the mouth and nose area at ALL times, no exceptions
- Exercise Social distancing; 6-feet distance
- No handshakes or hugs
- Please follow all posted signs and cooperate with our volunteers
Specific Guidelines for Onsite Participation – Both Indoor and Outdoor (open-air):
- The registration, temperature, and screening will begin at the prescribed time listed on the program details.
- Please arrive early and allow time for registration. Once we meet our onsite attendance target, attendees will be directed back to their cars to attend through the “Drive-In” option.
- All attendees should park in the next-door parking lot.
- The registration team will conduct the temperature check and screening.
- We strongly recommend anyone whose age is above 60 for outdoor seating.
- Once you are registered, please proceed to your seating location (indoor or outdoor) guided by our volunteers.
- Please perform wudhu at home prior to attending.