- Facilitate students’ learning of Islamic history, beliefs, morals and jurisprudence.
- Provide instruction for students in recitation of Quran by familiarizing them with Arabic script and recitation rules; promote understanding of Quranic Arabic by focusing on key, repetitive vocabulary; practice memorization of chapters from the Quran.
- Help students to connect with, and hopefully create a lifetime relationship with, the Quran and Ahlulbayt by illuminating how their teachings apply to daily life.
- Utilize modern teaching strategies and techniques to help students achieve attainable goals in understanding Islamic teachings and implementing them into their lives.
What We Offer
- Specialized preschool program (must be four years old by September, 2018)
- Specialized, interactive Kindergarten program
- Diniyat classes for children in first grade through 12th grade, integrating Islamic history, beliefs, morals, and jurisprudence
- Four levels of Quran classes, concentrating on recitation, meaning, and memorization
- Quran Tafseer, Tajweed & Tarteel classes
Please make a special note of the timing and schedule mentioned below so you are able to pick up and drop off your children without any inconvenience. Also please make a note of the rooms where you need to drop off your kids since there will be no regular assembly.
- School timing 10.15 AM – 2.00 PM CST
- Quran session 10.15 AM – 11.30 AM
- Snack Break 11.35 AM – 11.55 AM
- Salaat Class 12.00 PM – 12.55 PM
- Dinyat session 1.00 PM – 2.00 PM
- Dismissal 2.00 PM