Welcome to Al-Sadiq Islamic Academy
- Facilitate students’ learning of Islamic history, beliefs, morals and jurisprudence.
- Provide instruction for students in recitation of Quran by familiarizing them with Arabic script and recitation rules; promote understanding of Quranic Arabic by focusing on key, repetitive vocabulary; practice memorization of chapters from the Quran.
- Help students to connect with, and hopefully create a lifetime relationship with, the Quran and Ahlulbayt by illuminating how their teachings apply to daily life.
- Utilize modern teaching strategies and techniques to help students achieve attainable goals in understanding Islamic teachings and implementing them into their lives.
What We Offer
- Specialized preschool program (must be four years old by September, 2018)
- Specialized, interactive Kindergarten program
- Diniyat classes for children in first grade through 12th grade, integrating Islamic history, beliefs, morals, and jurisprudence
- Four levels of Quran classes, concentrating on recitation, meaning, and memorization
- Quran Tafseer, Tajweed & Tarteel classes
Please make note of the timing and schedule mentioned below so you are able to pick up and drop off your children without any inconvenience
1. School timing 10.15 AM – 12.30 PM CST
2. Quran session 10.15 AM – 11.15 AM
3. Break 11.15 AM – 11.30 AM
4. Dinyat session 11.30 AM – 12.30 PM
5. Dismissal 12. 30 PM
NOTE: Light snack will be provided at the time of dismissal.
The Registration for the 2018-2019 school year has been closed.
If you have questions about registration please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
To continue to make tuition fee payment for your children enrolled in the school, please follow the below process
A) Online (preferred) – https://iec-houston.org/paypal-donation/
Please forward the receipt To: email@example.com and CC: firstname.lastname@example.org so we can record your payment.
B) At the Sunday School office – Cash/Check/Credit
For an estimate of the total fee you can refer to the fee schedule at the link below: