Al-Sadiq Islamic Academy (ASIA)
- Facilitate students’ learning of Islamic history, beliefs, morals and jurisprudence.
- Provide instruction for students in recitation of Quran by familiarizing them with Arabic script and recitation rules; promote understanding of Quranic Arabic by focusing on key, repetitive vocabulary; practice memorization of chapters from the Quran.
- Help students to connect with, and hopefully create a lifetime relationship with, the Quran and Ahlulbayt by illuminating how their teachings apply to daily life.
- Utilize modern teaching strategies and techniques to help students achieve attainable goals in understanding Islamic teachings and implementing them into their lives.
WHAT WE OFFER
- Specialized preschool program
- Specialized, interactive Kindergarten program
- Diniyat classes for children in first grade through 12th grade, integrating Islamic history, beliefs, morals, and jurisprudence
- Four levels of Quran classes, concentrating on recitation, meaning, and memorization
- Quran Tafseer, Tajweed & Tarteel classes
NEWS AND UPDATES
- Registration is CLOSED for the 2019-20 school year. Please check back in March 2020 for 2020-21 school year registration.
- Regular School Hours: 10:15 am – 2:00 pm
- Muharram Schedule (September 15 – October 27): 10:15 am – 12:30 pm
- No School on Oct 20th due to Arbaeen Juloos Downtown Houston on Oct 20th starting 1:30pm- 5:30pm @ Jones Plaza 600 Louisiana St, Houston TX 77002
- ASIA Sunday School Arbaeen walk simulation will be on Oct 27th 10:15-12:30 @ IEC 2313 S Voss Rd, Houston, TX 77057
- Pay Online via PayPal (Preferred)
Please forward the receipt to: firstname.lastname@example.org and CC email@example.com to record the payment.
- At the Sunday School office – Cash/Check/Credit
Sunday School provides a halal/zabiha snack/lunch from verified sources to all the students.
Please follow the proper Islamic attire.