- Facilitate students’ learning of Islamic history, beliefs, morals and jurisprudence.
- Provide instruction for students in recitation of Quran by familiarizing them with Arabic script and recitation rules; promote understanding of Quranic Arabic by focusing on key, repetitive vocabulary; practice memorization of chapters from the Quran.
- Help students to connect with, and hopefully create a lifetime relationship with, the Quran and Ahlulbayt by illuminating how their teachings apply to daily life.
- Utilize modern teaching strategies and techniques to help students achieve attainable goals in understanding Islamic teachings and implementing them into their lives.
WHAT WE OFFER
- Specialized preschool program
- Specialized, interactive Kindergarten program
- Diniyat classes for children in first grade through 12th grade, integrating Islamic history, beliefs, morals, and jurisprudence
- Four levels of Quran classes, concentrating on recitation, meaning, and memorization
- Quran Tafseer, Tajweed & Tarteel classes
NEWS AND UPDATES
SUNDAY SCHOOL IS OPENING ON 1st September 2019. The Registration deadline is August 22nd 2019.
SCHOOL HOURS WILL BE FROM 10:15 AM TO 2:00 PM.
- THE REGISTRATION FOR THE 2019-2020 SCHOOL YEAR IS NOW OPEN.
- Click here to fill out the Registration Form . Be sure to ‘Submit’.
- If you have questions about registration, please send an email to email@example.com
- Make $15 registration fee and any outstanding balance payments.
- To view details of the tuition and payment plans, refer to the link
- NOTE: The $15 registration fee needs to be paid at the time of registration and will be fully/partially credited on the 1st day of school depending on your payment plan.
Annual – $15 registration fee will be credited
Semi-Annual – $7.50 registration fee will be credited
Monthly – $0 registration fee will be credited
- Make the first installment of tuition payment before the 1st day of school
- Annual – Full payment due by the 1st day of school
Semi-annual – First payment due by the 1st day of school and second semi-annual payment due on Jan 5
Monthly – First payment due by the 1st day of school and each subsequent payment due the first Sunday of each month
- Preferred Online Payment Link
- Please forward the receipt to: Sundayschool.firstname.lastname@example.org and CC Sundayschool@iec-houston.org to record the payment.
- At the Sunday School office – Cash/Check/Credit
- Registration is complete when the $15 registration fee is received and all overdue balances are cleared.We look forward to another successful and productive year for our children, and will once again need your support and cooperation! Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions.
Sunday School provides a halal/zabiha snack/lunch from verified sources to all the students.
Please follow the proper Islamic attire.