- Facilitate students’ learning of Islamic history, beliefs, morals and jurisprudence.
- Provide instruction for students in recitation of Quran by familiarizing them with Arabic script and recitation rules; promote understanding of Quranic Arabic by focusing on key, repetitive vocabulary; practice memorization of chapters from the Quran.
- Help students to connect with, and hopefully create a lifetime relationship with, the Quran and Ahlulbayt by illuminating how their teachings apply to daily life.
- Utilize modern teaching strategies and techniques to help students achieve attainable goals in understanding Islamic teachings and implementing them into their lives.
WHAT WE OFFER
- Specialized preschool program
- Specialized, interactive Kindergarten program
- Diniyat classes for children in first grade through 12th grade, integrating Islamic history, beliefs, morals, and jurisprudence
- Four levels of Quran classes, concentrating on recitation, meaning, and memorization
- Quran Tafseer, Tajweed & Tarteel classes
NEWS AND UPDATES
ASIA is offering in-person learning model for the 2022-23 school year.
We shall share the final school calendar, and technology tools with all the registered students and their parents separately via email.
- April 27th – Registration begins for existing students
- May 11th – Registration begins for new students
- July – Quran testing for new students
- July 31st – Priority Registration Ends
- Aug 21st – Meet the Teacher
- Aug 28th – First day of school
Note: The late registration fee will be assessed after priority registration ends. Please contact the registrar at firstname.lastname@example.org for a late registration fee schedule.
- Online (Preferred)
- At the Sunday School office – Cash/Check/Credit
- Check by mail –
Please write “Sunday School Fees” and the names of your children in the check memo.
Payable to IEC Houston attn: Director of finance
Address : 2313 S Voss Road Houston, TX 77057