- Facilitate students’ learning of Islamic history, beliefs, morals and jurisprudence.
- Provide instruction for students in recitation of Quran by familiarizing them with Arabic script and recitation rules; promote understanding of Quranic Arabic by focusing on key, repetitive vocabulary; practice memorization of chapters from the Quran.
- Help students to connect with, and hopefully create a lifetime relationship with, the Quran and Ahlulbayt by illuminating how their teachings apply to daily life.
- Utilize modern teaching strategies and techniques to help students achieve attainable goals in understanding Islamic teachings and implementing them into their lives.
WHAT WE OFFER
- Specialized preschool program
- Specialized, interactive Kindergarten program
- Diniyat classes for children in first grade through 12th grade, integrating Islamic history, beliefs, morals, and jurisprudence
- Four levels of Quran classes, concentrating on recitation, meaning, and memorization
- Quran Tafseer, Tajweed & Tarteel classes
NEWS AND UPDATES
ASIA will be adopting a Virtual learning model for the 2020-21 school year.
We shall share the final school calendar, virtual learning plan, and technology tools with all the registered students and their parents separately via email.
- June 17th – Registration begins for existing students
- July 3rd – Registration begins for new students
- August 16th – Registration begins for new students
- July 16th to August 15th – Quran testing for new students.
- August 31 – Parent Orientation 7:00 pm – 8:00 pm
- September 1-3 – Meet the Teacher
- September 6th – First Day of School
- Online (Preferred)
- At the Sunday School office – Cash/Check/Credit
- Check by mail –
Please write “Sunday School Fees” and the names of your children in the check memo.
Payable to IEC Houston attn: Director of finance
Address : 2313 S Voss Road Houston, TX 77057